breadcrumb Carbotech > Friction Compounds
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Account Details
- Barber Test
- Brake Answers
- Choosing the Correct Compound
- Confirmation Create Account
- Contingency Awards Program Registration Form
- Custom Order History
- Custom User Dashboard
- Home 7
- My Bin
- PDF Demo
- Policies and Disclaimers
- Product Search
- SCCA Club Contingency Redemption Form
- Successfully Ordered
- Testing purpose page
- Test page 12/4/18
- Telegram Adds New Features Including Reaction Stickers, Music in Stories, and More September 25, 2023Telegram launched the stories feature for premium users in July, which was later available for all users in August. Now, the company has added new updates to the feature, which now allow users to add music and reaction stickers to the stories. Moreover, users can now send and share media in view-once mode, which can […]
- Web3 Firm Mixin Network Hacked, $200 Million Stolen in Centralised Exploit: All Details September 25, 2023Mixin Network has lost $200 million (roughly Rs. 1,662 crore) from its account in a mega hack attack. Feng Xiaodong, the founder of Mixin Network, addressed the incident on September 24 in a live stream and assured community members that possible solutions are being discussed.
- Vivo Y56 5G Now Available in 4GB RAM and 128GB Storage Variant in India: Details September 25, 2023Vivo Y56 5G was launched in India earlier this year in February. The smartphone made its debut in a single storage configuration at a starting price of Rs. 19,999. Now, the company has launched another storage variant of the Vivo Y56 5G, which packs 4GB RAM and 128GB storage, priced slightly lower than the previously […]
- Huawei Mate 60 RS Ultimate Design and Huawei MatePad Pro 13.2-Inch Tablet Launched: Price, Specifications September 25, 2023Huawei Mate 60 RS Ultimate Design was launched in China on Monday. It is the latest addition to the company's Mate 60 series of smartphones. The Huawei MatePad Pro 13.2-inch tablet was also unveiled at the launch event. They are powered by the company's new Kirin 9000s chipset and are equipped with OLED displays, according […]
- iPhone 15 Pro Packs a Bigger Battery Than iPhone 14 Pro, Reveals Teardown September 25, 2023iPhone 15 series was unveiled on September 12 with sales of the models starting from September 22. The lineup included four models - iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max. The company claims that the Pro model offers up to a full day of use on a single charge. Even […]
- iOS 17 Modifies Privacy Settings on iPhones After Update? Apple Reportedly Investigating User Claims September 25, 2023iOS 17 update enabled two settings that were previously disabled on some iPhone models, according to security researchers. Apple is reportedly investigating these claims after a post on X by the researchers received responses from users that the setting was enabled on their iPhone after the update.
- Big Screens, Bigger Savings: Dive Into Croma's 55-Inch TV Discounts Now! September 25, 2023
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro Complete Specifications, Price Tipped Ahead of October 4 Launch September 25, 2023The Pixel 8 series will be unveiled on October 4. The company will most likely launch the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro under the new series. Now, a few days before the official launch, a tipster has listed all the likely specifications of the smartphones.
- iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max Being Sold at Premium of Up to Rs 20,000 Above Official Price: Report September 25, 2023iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are reportedly being sold in India at a much higher price, days after the phones went on sale in the country. Thanks to increased demand, customers are finding it difficult to purchase these handsets. iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max price in India starts at […]
- Samsung Galaxy A05s Spotted on Google Play Console; Design, Key Specifications Tipped September 25, 2023Samsung Galaxy A05s is likely to hit the markets soon. The handset had recently surfaced online. It is expected to succeed the Samsung Galaxy A04s, which was released in October 2022 with an octa-core chipset and a 5,000mAh battery. CAD renders of the purported phone were leaked previously.