Another highly successful XP™ series compound with an excellent initial bite, torque and fade resistance over and above the XP10™ compound. XP12™ has temperature range of 250°F to 1850°F+ (121°C to 1010°C+). The XP12™ has that excellent Carbotech™ release and modulation that has made all other Carbotech™ compounds so successful. The XP12™ is more rotor aggressive than XP10™, but compared to the competition the XP12™ is still very rotor friendly. NOT FOR STREET USE!
breadcrumb Carbotech > XP12
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Account Details
- Barber Test
- Brake Answers
- Choosing the Correct Compound
- Confirmation Create Account
- Contingency Awards Program Registration Form
- Custom Order History
- Custom User Dashboard
- Home 7
- My Bin
- PDF Demo
- Policies and Disclaimers
- Product Search
- SCCA Club Contingency Redemption Form
- Successfully Ordered
- Testing purpose page
- Test page 12/4/18
- New Asthma Research May Be a Possible Breakthrough for Better Treatment July 6, 2022In a study led by scientists from Edith Cowan University, Australia, it was discovered that those suffering from severe cases of asthma have a distinct biochemical profile in their urine when compared to individuals suffering from mild or moderate asthma and healthy individuals.
- ASML Shares Fall After Report Suggests US Wishes to Restrict Sales to China July 6, 2022ASML, a key supplier of equipment to semiconductor makers, reported fall in shares on Tuesday following a Bloomberg News report that the US government wants to restrict the company from selling equipment to China. A spokesperson for ASML said the company was unaware of any policy change.
- VMware-Broadcom Deal Worth $61 Billion Said to Move Ahead as Go-Shop Period Ends July 6, 2022Broadcom $61 billion (nearly Rs. 4.8 lakh crore) deal for VMware will move forward after a rival bidder failed to emerge to break up the deal during its so-called “go-shop” period, according to people familiar with the matter. VMware had until 11:59 PM Pacific time Tuesday (12:29 AM IST Wednesday) to solicit other bids, according […]
- Scientists at CERN's LHC Observe Three "Exotic" Particles for First Time July 5, 2022Scientists working with the CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have discovered three subatomic particles never seen before as they work to unlock the building blocks of the universe. They will help physicists better understand how quarks bind together into composite particles.
- IISc Researchers Develop Design Framework to Build Next-Generation Analog Computing Chipsets July 5, 2022Researchers at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) have developed a design framework to build next-generation analog computing chipsets. These are said to be faster than digital chips and will require less power.
- India Is Creating Ecosystem to Make Social Media Accountable: Union IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw July 5, 2022Social media is a "very powerful medium," said Union IT minister Ashwini Vaishnaw on Tuesday, with an affirmation to make it accountable. Self-regulation is a first step in the direction of making social media accountable, followed by industry regulation, and then government regulations, said the Union Minister.
- Cryptoverse: With NFT Market Moving Towards Collapse, Experts Weigh What Lies Ahead July 5, 2022The NFT market has plunged down in recent months. Monthly sales volume on the largest NFT marketplace, OpenSea, fell down to $700 million (nearly Rs. 5,500 crore) in June. The average NFT sale sunk to $412 (nearly Rs. 32,700), from $1,754 (nearly Rs. 1,39,200) at the end of April, according to NonFungible.com.
- Paranoid Android Sapphire Beta 2 Reportedly Rolling Out for 3 OnePlus Devices: Details July 5, 2022Paranoid Android Sapphire Beta 2 is reportedly rolling out for three OnePlus smartphones. The update is said to bring a few changes and includes a bug fixer as well.
- Russian Lawmakers Approve Harsher Rules for Foreign Tech Firms Without Offices, Personal Data Transfer July 5, 2022Russian lawmakers have approved a bill with stricter penalties for foreign internet companies that fail to open an office in Russia. Fines could be as high as 10 percent of a company's turnover in Russia from the previous year, rising to up to 20 percent for repeat violations.
- Apple AirPods Max Smart Case Said to Feature a Magnetic Clasp in New Patent July 5, 2022The rumoured Apple AirPods Max Smart Case could feature a smart case with a magnetic clasp, which may have to attract magnets to help close the opening in the housing.