XP24™ is the pinnacle compound of the extremely successful XP™ Series of compounds engineered by Carbotech™. This compound is based on the same fundamentals that exist in all other Carbotech™ formulations. XP24™ has even more initial bite, more overall bite, and more torque along with the most linear torque curve we have ever offered. The thermal characteristics are of the highest Carbotech™ offers along with one of the highest coefficient of friction ratings offered by anyone in the braking industry. This compound is the longest wearing compound Carbotech™ offers as it was originally engineered for endurance applications at the highest pro racing levels. This revolutionary new compound has been extremely successful with open wheel, closed wheel, sprint and endurance applications. XP24™ has a temperature range of 400°F to 2000°F+ (204°C to 1093°C+). NOT FOR STREET USE!
breadcrumb Carbotech > XP24
Archive without dropdown
- August 2018 (1)
- July 2018 (1)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (4)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Homepost (6)
- Uncategorized (1)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Account Details
- Barber Test
- Brake Answers
- Choosing the Correct Compound
- Confirmation Create Account
- Contingency Awards Program Registration Form
- Custom Order History
- Custom User Dashboard
- Home 7
- My Bin
- PDF Demo
- Policies and Disclaimers
- Product Search
- SCCA Club Contingency Redemption Form
- Successfully Ordered
- Testing purpose page
- Test page 12/4/18
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Price Tipped; Confirmed to Pack a 5,000mAh Battery March 28, 2023OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite India launch has been confirmed to take place on April 4. The company has been teasing the phone’s colour shades and key specifications. Now, OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite price has been tipped to be around Rs. 21,999 in India whereas a recent report suggested it to be priced at […]
- Tecno Spark 10 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications March 28, 2023Tecno Spark 10 5G was launched in India on Tuesday. The smartphone is available with up to 8GB RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable to up to 1TB via a micro-SD card. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support.
- iPhone 15 Series eSIM Only Variant to Be Available in More Countries: Report March 28, 2023Apple's upcoming iPhone 15 series with eSIM-only connectivity could be available in more countries this year. A new rumour suggests that Apple is willing to push the eSIM technology on its iPhones to more countries. The trend started last year with the launch of the iPhone 14 series, which is sold in the US with […]
- Metaverse Fashion Week 2023 All Set to Kick Off, India’s Blink Digital to Participate March 28, 2023Metaverse Fashion Week (MVFW) 2023 is a virtual fashion event, that will be hosted by Decentraland and will integrate the multiple platform element. Slated to be held between March 28 and March 31, the curatorial theme of the MVFW23 is 'Future Heritage’.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Review: The Compact Flagship to Beat March 28, 2023Samsung’s Galaxy S23 may appear very similar to the previous Galaxy S22, but the company has secretly baked in several changes that make it a solid flagship for smaller-sized hands. It has been the sole small-sized premium offering in this segment for the past few years, but it’s actually got some competition this year, both […]
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon Sets October Release Date March 28, 2023Leonardo DiCaprio-led Killers of the Flower Moon finally has a release date. Directed by Martin Scorsese, the film is scheduled for a limited theatrical release on October 6, followed by a wide release on October 20. An Apple TV+ premiere is also set for an unspecified date. Killers of the Flower Moon also stars Robert […]
- WhatsApp Working on Edit Message Feature With Dedicated Alerts on iOS: Report March 28, 2023WhatsApp has long been said to be developing an edit message feature for all versions of its app. An edited message, like a deleted message, will be labelled 'edited' and visible to all chat participants. According to a new report, the edit message feature will also offer a dedicated alert on WhatsApp.
- Meta Planning Lower Bonus Payouts for Some Employees: Report March 28, 2023Meta will reportedly lower bonuses for some employees. The parent company of Facebook will also conduct performance assessments frequently, according to a report citing an internal memo. The bonus multiplier for that grade has been cut to 65 percent from 85 percent earlier.
- Steam Is Ending Support for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 in January 2024: Details March 28, 2023Valve is ending Steam support on some older versions of Windows operating systems — Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1. Starting January 1, 2024, Steam will no longer run on the said versions, and devices will require a minimum of Windows 10 to incorporate new features. “The newest features in Steam rely on an […]
- Motorola Edge 40 Pro Tipped to Cost More Than Edge 30 Pro; Key Specifications Leaked March 28, 2023Motorola Edge 40 series including a base and a pro variant was expected to be launched at the Mobile World Congress event earlier this year. However, the company is yet to officially confirm a launch date for the phones. There have been multiple leaks and rumours surrounding the purported Motorola Edge 40 and Motorola Edge […]