The AX6™ is specifically engineered for Autocross applications. A high torque brake compound delivering reliable and consistent performance over a very wide operating temperature range of 50°F to 1000°F + (10°C to 537°C+). The advanced compound matrix provides an excellent initial bite, high coefficient of friction at lower temperatures along with very progressive brake modulation and release characteristics. NOT FOR STREET USE!
breadcrumb Carbotech > AX6
Archive without dropdown
- August 2018 (1)
- July 2018 (1)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (4)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Homepost (6)
- Uncategorized (1)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Account Details
- Barber Test
- Brake Answers
- Choosing the Correct Compound
- Confirmation Create Account
- Contingency Awards Program Registration Form
- Custom Order History
- Custom User Dashboard
- Home 7
- My Bin
- PDF Demo
- Policies and Disclaimers
- Product Search
- SCCA Club Contingency Redemption Form
- Successfully Ordered
- Testing purpose page
- Test page 12/4/18
- Microsoft Launches ‘Security Copilot’, an AI-Powered Cybersecurity Tool Based on OpenAI’s GPT-4 March 29, 2023Microsoft on Tuesday launched a tool to help cybersecurity professionals identify breaches, threat signals and better analyze data, using OpenAI's latest GPT-4 generative artificial intelligence model. The assistant will use Microsoft's security-specific model, which the company described as "a growing set of security-specific skills" that is fed with more than 65 tri...
- The Last of Us Part I’s PC Port in Bad Technical Shape, Developer Investigating Performance Issues March 29, 2023The Last of Us Part 1 — finally out on PC — is getting bombarded with negative Steam reviews, calling out its poor performance and optimisation. The game has received multiple reports in regard to hard crashes, stuttering, and long loading times - even on the most beefed-up gaming rigs. The shader-building process is also […]
- Asus ROG Strix Scar 16 and ROG Strix Scar 18 Gaming Laptops Launched in India: All Details March 29, 2023Asus has launched the Strix Scar 16 and Strix Scar 18 gaming laptops in India. These new models debuted at CES 2023. Both laptops feature the latest Intel 13th Gen CPUs and Nvidia’s 40-series GPUs. Asus has also launched updated models of its Zephyrus M16, Strix Scar 17, and Zephyrus Duo 16 in India.
- Apple Launches Apple Pay Later in US, Will Allow Users to Split Purchases Into 4 Interest-Free Payments March 29, 2023Apple on Tuesday launched its "buy now, pay later" (BNPL) service in the US, a move that threatens to disrupt the fintech sector dominated by firms like Affirm Holdings and Swedish payments company Klarna.
- Alibaba to Split Into 6 Units as China Vows to Ease Crackdown on Private Sector March 29, 2023Alibaba said the biggest restructuring in its 24-year history would see it split into six units - Cloud Intelligence Group, Taobao Tmall Commerce Group, Local Services Group, Cainiao Smart Logistics Group, Global Digital Commerce Group and Digital Media and Entertainment Group.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Price Tipped; Confirmed to Pack a 5,000mAh Battery March 28, 2023OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite India launch has been confirmed to take place on April 4. The company has been teasing the phone’s colour shades and key specifications. Now, OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite price has been tipped to be around Rs. 21,999 in India whereas a recent report suggested it to be priced at […]
- Tecno Spark 10 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications March 28, 2023Tecno Spark 10 5G was launched in India on Tuesday. The smartphone is available with up to 8GB RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable to up to 1TB via a micro-SD card. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support.
- iPhone 15 Series eSIM Only Variant to Be Available in More Countries: Report March 28, 2023Apple's upcoming iPhone 15 series with eSIM-only connectivity could be available in more countries this year. A new rumour suggests that Apple is willing to push the eSIM technology on its iPhones to more countries. The trend started last year with the launch of the iPhone 14 series, which is sold in the US with […]
- Metaverse Fashion Week 2023 All Set to Kick Off, India’s Blink Digital to Participate March 28, 2023Metaverse Fashion Week (MVFW) 2023 is a virtual fashion event, that will be hosted by Decentraland and will integrate the multiple platform element. Slated to be held between March 28 and March 31, the curatorial theme of the MVFW23 is 'Future Heritage’.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Review: The Compact Flagship to Beat March 28, 2023Samsung’s Galaxy S23 may appear very similar to the previous Galaxy S22, but the company has secretly baked in several changes that make it a solid flagship for smaller-sized hands. It has been the sole small-sized premium offering in this segment for the past few years, but it’s actually got some competition this year, both […]