A high torque brake compound with a wide operating temperature range of 200°F-1250°F+ (93°C to 676°C+). Carbotech™ XP8™ is the first of our racing compounds. It provides good initial bite at race temperatures, high coefficient of friction, excellent modulation and release characteristics. XP8™ offers extremely high fade resistance and is very rotor friendly. It’s perfect for track day use with any tire. NOT FOR STREET USE!
breadcrumb Carbotech > XP8
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Account Details
- Barber Test
- Brake Answers
- Choosing the Correct Compound
- Confirmation Create Account
- Contingency Awards Program Registration Form
- Custom Order History
- Custom User Dashboard
- Home 7
- My Bin
- PDF Demo
- Policies and Disclaimers
- Product Search
- SCCA Club Contingency Redemption Form
- Successfully Ordered
- Testing purpose page
- Test page 12/4/18
- Xiaomi Host Mini PC Design Leaked; May Feature 100W PSU, Run on Windows: Report December 5, 2022Xiaomi may be entering the desktop PC segment with leaks on Weibo suggesting two models with a small form factor design. One of them, the Xiaomi Mini Host, will reportedly feature a 100W PSU and compact chassis. The other is believed to have an AMD Ryzen 6800H APU onboard.
- Lava Blaze 5G Review: True Value for Money? December 5, 2022Lava Blaze 5G was launched as the most affordable 5G smartphone in India. WIth its initial launch price of Rs. 9,999, the Lava Blaze 5G is now available for Rs. 10,999. It comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, a triple-camera setup and a 5000mAh battery. The phone also features a 6.51-inch IPS LCD with […]
- Google Pixel Phone Update Installation Could Get Much Faster With Future Update: Report December 5, 2022Google is reportedly planning to reduce the installation time for OTA updates. The company has submitted patches to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) gerrit (or code tracker) that reduces the time by around ten minutes or 43 percent to install a full OTA update. It took around 13 minutes to install a 2.2GB OTA […]
- Vodafone CEO Nick Read to Step Down After Four-Year Tenure, Telecoms Firm Says December 5, 2022Vodafone CEO Nick Read is set to step down after 20 years at the British telecoms firm, and four years as the company's CEO. Read's tenure was marked by a steep fall in the company's share price, nearly 20 percent this year. The firm recently announced flat earnings for its first half, and is in […]
- Government Tax Panel Said to Be Unlikely to Reach Consensus on Taxing Online Gaming in December December 5, 2022A government panel of state finance ministers has not yet submitted its report on plans to tax the online gaming sector, according to a government official. The panel is yet to decide whether to talk the profits of these firms, or the value of the entire pool of money collected from game participants.
- Honor X9a 5G Launch Teased, Design Seems to Be Similar to Honor X40 December 5, 2022Honor X9a 5G is all set for launch in Malaysia. Ahead of the official unveiling, the company has posted teasers of the smartphone, offering a glimpse at its design. The design of the handset is similar to the Honor X40.
- The Witcher: Blood Origin Trailer Ropes Joey Batey’s Jaskier Into the Prequel Fantasy Epic December 5, 2022Netflix has dropped the full-length trailer for The Witcher: Blood Origin, which somehow brings in Joey Batey’s Jaskier into the fold. Set 1,200 years prior to Geralt of Rivia’s world, the spin-off prequel series follows seven outcasts, as they unite in a blood quest to topple an unstoppable empire. The four-episode series stars Michelle Yeoh, […]
- Pakistan to Get CBDC by 2025, State Bank of Pakistan Commits to Adopt Blockchain Technology December 5, 2022Pakistan is accelerating efforts to roll-out its CBDC in the next two years, by 2025. The development was confirmed by the nation’s finance minister, Asad Umar. The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has called the country’s initiative to test its CBDC has been called a ‘testament’ to the nation’s openness towards newer technologies.
- Apple Said to Plan to Move Some iPhone Production Out of China After Violent Protests at Foxconn Plant December 5, 2022Apple is reportedly accelerating its plans to move iPhone production out of China, to other countries like India and Vietnam. The Cupertino company is said to be looking to reduce its dependence on Taiwanese assemblers such as Foxconn. Last month, Foxconn's iPhone assembly plant in Zhengzhou was rocked by violent protests over a pay dispute, […]
- WhatsApp Beta Update Adds ‘Picture-in-Picture' Support During Video Calls for iOS Testers: Report December 5, 2022WhatsApp has rolled out a ‘picture-in-picture' feature during video calls as part of its new beta update 22.214.171.124 on iOS. The feature is currently only available on iOS 16.1 to select beta testers and is expected to reach more users in the coming days. Those who have received the update can try multitasking during an […]